Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 9: 45 is a lot!

Day 9
Yoga Now DVD 30 minutes

Yeah, I am 9 days in and 45 is starting to seem like a big number! Not that I don't want to follow through, because I LOVE doing yoga everyday. But, I'm almost to 10 and I have to do THAT 4 and 1/2 times! Ha! Maybe that is why every time I tried to apply the "give it 45 days" mantra in my life... I just kind of lost track and forgot about my problem. Is that what you meant UC??

Today I taught 3rd graders again and it was actually fun. It's nice subbing for the same group of kids because I feel like I know all of them now and I get a kick out of their wacky personalities. Not that it was a perfect day! The morning was rough and I had to be a little bit mean. :( I HATE feeling like I am the "noise police" when I sub. That is not what teaching or learning is about! But, our afternoon was enjoyable. We had an engaging math lesson and I had an hour of time with no lesson plans, so I did an art lesson on the fly. They loved it and so did I. I couldn't leave until 4 though, (they don't like it when you leave early) and the last 20 minutes seemed to take FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just wanted to go home and see my baby!!!!!!!!!!!

A HUGE thank you to my dear friend, Emily, for taking care of Jude today! You are amazing and he loves you. He watched you out of the window until you drove away. :)


I think he likes you. :)


1 comment:

  1. look at that tiny baby!!!! i love feeling the love from jude, it warms my heart. baby love is the best.

    ReplyDelete