Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 22: Studio Hopper

Day 22:
Yoga I 90 minutes (class)

My body was really sore today from our intense class yesterday! Also, I just feel kind of out of it - shaky and not all there. I wonder if it's because I released so many toxins from yoga - especially in my shoulders. We did great shoulder work and I made a lot of space in my shoulders - I can feel it. That's also where I store tension, pain, and I think childhood pain as well. So if I loosened that up it would make sense that I feel weird with those toxins released into my system.

Anyways, today I went to a level I class at the studio where Jude and I do mommy/baby yoga. This studio focuses on anatomy and really spending time getting the proper alignment. It was really helpful, as I'm trying to work on that rather than just getting into a pose as fast as I can - no matter how improper!

I am SO excited for the holidays. It's getting cold outside and I just want to cherish these moments as best I can, as I know holidays can zoom by in a whirlwind.

No comments:

Post a Comment