Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 15: You were right...

Day 15
Vinyasa Yoga Class 75 minutes

I told Miles that I wanted to go to class tonight... then I changed my mind because the class was across town, at a studio I hadn't been to since Prenatal Yoga almost 6 months ago, and I didn't know what to expect from it because "Vinyasa Yoga" is a pretty broad category and there was no description online. He pretty much made me go. And I'm glad he did.

Although, it wasn't easy. I met the instructor and told her my story. She proceeded to tell me that she's one of the more vigorous instructors and that I should take breaks whenever necessary. Then, I got into the room and the back row was already full with regular students. There was only room up front. So I set up my mat in the front row and tried to quiet my mind.

It was challenging. I worked up a little sweat and I know my legs will be sore tomorrow morning. But, I didn't have to take any breaks and I'm thankful for a real workout!

So, yes, Miles... you were right. I love you.

(And I just realized I'm 1/3 of the way into my 45 day venture! Whoopie!)

No comments:

Post a Comment