Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 16: Long Day and a Great One Too

Day 16
Namaste Yoga "Firebird" (DVR) 30 minutes

Me and the babe got up early and it's amazing how productive I was all day long. We skyped with my sisters and played skype scattergories... a wonderful way to start the day! Probably the best ever.

All day long I multi tasked this & that, trying to be mindful when I was playing, nursing, or caring for Jude. Just being aware and trying to experience his smells, noises, touch, needs, and NOT be multitasking in my head of what I wanted to do next.

I squeezed in a yoga practice while he was napping. And, although I'm not as graceful as the skinny ladies demonstrating on TV, I am becoming more aware of my alignment. I even practiced during the 2 commercial breaks... usually I just fast forward through them.

So, yeah. A busy day. And a great one. I feel like I made the most of it. Even if I was "just" staying home all day. I have been working all day on a Xmas present for Jude, but I can't tell you what it is. It's a surprise. :)



sweetness hanging out with me in my craft room



No comments:

Post a Comment