Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day 29: A Very Merry Unbirthday!

Day 29
PM Yoga Flow 15 minutes

Whenever I think of half-birthdays, the song from the cartoon Alice in Wonderland runs through my head, "A very merry unbirthday to you!" Today is Jude's half birthday!! In other words, he's 6 months today and he is absolutely amazing. I wanted to do something special to celebrate, but instead we hung out all day in our pajamas. Kind of becoming a Sunday tradition. He is crawling all over the living room, and he can get to anything that he thinks is interesting! I'm so proud of him.

I am a bit frustrated about my toe and just myself physically right now in this moment! It started with my toe, then yesterday I bashed my shin into something and got my pinky finger wedged in between a chair and a table. Then today I found a bruise on my forearm that I have no recollection of how it got there. And finally, I was distracted while making dinner and I burned 6 out of my 10 fingers. My energy must be off balance - I have been super clumsy. :(

1 comment:

  1. bumps, bruises, burns- story of my life. it used to drive me nuts. i just try to slow down and thing about how many things i was trying to do at that moment... knowing me it was too many!

    ReplyDelete