Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 4: Warm & Sunny November 3rd???

Day 4
Relaxation Yoga Flow 15 minutes

I had one of those busy but lovely days today. Jude and I got to spend time with Miles, My Mother, Rachel and Eli... and it's always a great day when I get to see my loved ones. But, with running around town, trying to get errands done, and taking care of the important business of life, it's hard to squeeze yoga in. That's alright though, because at the end of a long and busy day I made it a priority to practice my nighttime flow which promotes relaxation, and also promotes a healthy spine. Caring for my whole body, but back especially, helps me with those issues that come up when carrying a 16+ lb baby boy on my hip, front, and what have you.

So, I just finished and I feel peaceful and centered. Aaaaaahh. I also incorporated a bit of "Metta" Meditation... which also helps to soothe the body and spirit.

May I be filled with loving kindness.
May I be well.
May I be peaceful and at ease.
May I be happy.

It's as simple as that.
G'Nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment