Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 5: Bumpin up & down in my little red wagon...

Day 5
Mommy/Baby Yoga Class

This is our third time going to the Mom & Baby yoga class held at a studio near our house. Last week we missed it because we were sick, so I was excited to go today! It was lovely, and there were three other mommies & babies there today. I love connecting with the other moms and it helps me work on not comparing myself or my baby to anyone else, but instead focusing on the wonder of how we are all so different. Don't get me wrong, it's extremely comforting to chat about our similar experiences, especially our challenges. I think it's just dangerous when we compare too much and worry, "What am I doing wrong?"

Hahaha, I am cracking up because I just got a phone call from Jude's Grandpa Norm, who is in the process of handcrafting a little red wagon for the boy... bitching about how he has spent hundreds of dollars worth of materials, and 40 hours of labor into it already... and we all know that he is loving every second of it.




One wheel's off & the axle's broken...


No comments:

Post a Comment