Saturday, December 11, 2010

Day 42: Yankee Swap

Day 42
PM Restorative Yoga 20 minutes


I just finished a little gentle, restorative yoga. Which basically means using a lot of props and giving your body some gentle, loving care. I think.... I don't actually know. But, it's been a long and exciting day so when we got home tonight I pulled out the "yoga balls" which are two little balls held together in a sack (hee hee) so that they are placed on either side of your spine if you are lying on the floor and you just roll and move them up and  down your spine doing whatever feels good. Also I did some gentle stretching.

It was our family's annual "white elephant christmas party" today - Jude's first. :) I'm sure totally overstimulating for him and we got home waaaaay passed his bedtime, but it was a hit. I dressed him in the cutest elfen gear I could find and we made out with some pretty awesome gifts. We're up $5, a vintage fabric abc wall hanging that is priceless and some gadgets for canning! How'd we manage that?! Ate lots of delicious food, laughed a lot, snuggled, visited, and just basked in the awesomeness that is our family and friends.


Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment