Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day 33: Constipation

Day 33
Mommy/Baby Yoga Class

I am SO glad to be back in a class! My foot is still pretty bruised, but I decided to just go and do my best. Jude and I hadn't been to mommy/baby yoga in 2 weeks because last week was Thanksgiving, and the week before I took a subbing job. It was so great to go back and to see how the other babies had grown over two weeks - it's really amazing how different they all are! It felt great to practice and get some instruction. Jude isn't staying on his blanket play space anymore, he ventured over to the other babies' blankets and started talking to them. Then, he spotted a water feature in the corner and started to make a beeline for that. Luckily, he's still in the "inchworm" phase of mobility, so he's not too quick for his ol' ma'. Yet.

But, the poor boy is constipated! I feel soooo bad for him because he grunts and turns red in the face from pushing and he squeezes out this poo that is super thick! NOT his usual runny, fill up a diaper poo. My poor poor baby. :( I feel guilty too, because it's my fault - I control what he eats! I think it's because I gave him a bunch of rice cereal mixed with his bananas the other day in an attempt to fill him up! He loves to eat, so I figured I could feed him more! Oh well, I hope this passes soon so he feels better. It's all about trial and error.

No comments:

Post a Comment