Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 40: If mama ain't happy... you know the rest.

Day 40
Mom & Baby (class) 75 minutes

Yesterday (day 40) was an off day. The babes had been given his vaccinations the day before, and he also had a little cold. We snuggled in bed until 10AM. Class is at 10:30 and I debated whether or not to even attempt it! I figured we should just do it and we were out of the house in a 20 minute flash. I'm still glad that we went even though it wasn't ideal. Jude was fussy and just not his usual extremely happy self. My day pretty much continued in that fashion. We had a great visit with my sister and her boy, and a terribly challenging bedtime ordeal. But, that was yesterday and this is today. Start fresh. He slept great last night 5, dare I say almost 6 hours in his crib before coming to bed with us!?!

It's unbelievable how much my life revolves around his sleep habits right now. But, it's my job to keep him happy and healthy, and to just do my best. Which is why I also invest time in keeping myself happy and healthy... i.e. yoga practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment