Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 39: Day 1 - Step 1

Day 39
Yoga (class) 75 minutes

The awesome, adorable, amazingly supportive hubz offered to come home a little early so I could make the 5:45 class this evening! THANK YOU! I'm so glad I went. I've been going to this studio and taking various classes by all different instructors. They are all unique and superb at what they do. Tonight the class consisted of ab work (I hate it but I love it after the fact) and repetitive standing poses. I think I'll be feeling the effects tomorrow!

We also had JudeBear's 6 month appt. this afternoon. I love his pediatrician and I appreciate how supportive he is of our choices as parents. When we asked about sleeping strategies, he advised us to take it one step at a time. Perhaps a first step might be getting him to fall asleep in his crib (as opposed to his standard breastfeeding and rocking sleepy time!) then when he wakes up in his crib in the middle of the night, it won't be such a shock. GUESS who fell asleep in their crib tonight? It wasn't easy and it took a while. But, after the calming of yoga class it wasn't bad at all. Step 1. Day 1.

Not too shabby.

No comments:

Post a Comment