Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 37: Side Body

Day 37
Yoga (class) 75 minutes

My mother in law is in town, so I've been trying to take advantage of the opportunity to slip out and attend some yoga classes! This evening I went to a level 1 class, which was really sweet. It was just what I needed- a gentle, deep stretch without too many vigerous poses. We did work on regular standing poses, but the focus was on alignment and stretching the side body. My body has been pretty sore, so I am grateful to get a good, gentle stretch. The focus of tonight's class was on our side body, and also "being good" to ourselves. :)

Yesterday I didn't get a chance to blog... we had quite an exciting day! We went with the baby, the husband, and the mother in law to cut down a Christmas Tree - Jude's FIRST christmas tree!!



roughin it
 It was quite the experience. We had a hay ride, a hike up a steep hill, finding the perfect tree, daddy cutting it down, meeting Santa, hot chocolate, socializing with other babies, meeting goats and donkeys, and general merriment. The tree is now up in our home and it is so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment