Friday, August 23, 2013

Ring of Fire: Day 29 "Random Updates from a Very Pregnant Mama"

Is it acceptable to put on your pajamas at 3:30 in the afternoon & call it a day? Because that is what I chose to do this afternoon. I went on to read an ENTIRE book (Divergent) between that time and 10:00 PM, as well as read Jude 3 books and put him down for a nap, and make both of us lunch.

Weird day, but I'm happy with my choices.

To be fair, we had a busy morning. We went to our Science Class at the  Children's Museum, also the library (where I seriously almost fell asleep), and Trader Joe's. Daddy joined us for Science Class and then proceeded to put in almost 7 hours working on the bathroom. *my hero*

I fell so far behind on my 21 day meditation challenge. The first two weeks I was gung ho: waking up early, meditating, and loving it. Then I just kind of let it fall by the wayside. But, I'm reading this great book right now called Mindful Birthing. It's not just pertaining to birth, but mindfulness practice in every aspect of life. And I am finding mindful moments each day. It's still a major dream of mine to have a Consistent, Daily yoga & meditation practice! But, for now, my life remains my practice.

Namaste.

;)

1 comment:

  1. I want to learn to meditate! You will have to teach me. And yes it is totally acceptable for you to put on your PJ's at 330. Rest while you can mama:)

    ReplyDelete