Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Summer Lovin: Day 18

Taking it easy.
Feeling exhausted lately, so I'm grateful that I'm able to give myself permission to rest when I need it.

Also, I'm grateful to have my wedding ring back. The diamond fell out a couple of months ago, maybe? (I'm terrible at keeping track of time.) It was kind of a miracle that I even found it, because when Miles got home and alerted my attention to the fact that on my left hand was a naked looking ring with busted up prongs & no diamond... well, we had to accept that it was gone for good. Miracle of miracles, I found it HOURS later on the floor of my closet?! How it got there I have no idea. But, today I got it back from the jeweler and it's clean, secure, sparkling and amazing.

Now, to go relax some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment