Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Hey!

Woah - time flies when you aren't blogging!
Thought I'd give it another go.
I DO have a new quest,
but I probably won't blog about it regularly.
The issue is too emotionally charged for me.
And there's too many varying opinions and theories out there.
My new quest is trying to do my OWN version of "sleep training" our baby.
Basically, Phase 1 is that I'm trying to keep him in his crib all night and not in our big bed.
Because lately I find myself wrestling with him in the middle of the night as he tries to crawl away.
And I don't sleep.
And I'm afraid he's going to jump off the bed.
He is fearless.
So, last night he DID sleep in his crib! ALL NIGHT!
That's the first time that's happened.
It only took me an hour to put him there and 3 nighttime feedings.
I am tired, but I did sleep in 2 hour increments, just like him.
Probably more sleep than I have been getting.
I am calling it a success for night one!

I'm going to give it 45 nights.

1 comment: