Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Poor baby. :(


Well, night 2 was incredibly rough. I would say it was a disaster - but looking back it was only two really tough hours. Funny how it seems SO much longer in the middle of the night when you are awakened each time you doze off! I almost threw in the towel around 3:30 AM but then I heard my sweet husband's voice, "Do you want me to try rocking him?"


His two top teeth are "officially in" because I can feel them BOTH with my fingers! He is so cute and rubs them with his tongue, back and forth.
Oh baby, I'm so sorry you are in pain. :( Hopefully it will be worth it when mommy lets you eat yummy new foods with those chompers! I made him "Baby's First Chicken Casserole" yesterday - chicken, leeks, carrots, parsnips & potatoes... yum! He wolfed down quite a big helping! So, I guess he's a meat eater now!
Jude, I love you so and we can get through this together. Thanks for being the best baby ever.



Got my meat hat on! Bring on the meat!




1 comment: