Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mom Musing #1

I meant to start blogging the other day when this actually happened. So many funny little things occur when you are a mom.

I have a simple "mom friendly" beauty routine. Because I usually have about 3 minutes to complete it. I put a little lotion on my face, some goop in my hair, and maybe a little make-up if Megan has left some behind at my house. (It just looks better when it's my sister's make-up, instead of mine.)

So, the other day I put on my face lotion. Then I walked over to the other bathroom and put some goop on my fingertips to work through my hair. I rubbed my hands together to get both of them all goopy. And I ran them both down the sides of my face. And I just stood there, staring at myself in the mirror with a stupid little smirk on my face, realizing what I'd just done.

It seemed like something only an overtired mom would do.
As if my life hasn't become sticky enough. :)


Hey Megan - u left ur make-up at my house. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment