Monday, May 26, 2014

Day 13

After preschool today I took the kids to the science museum. Jude wanted to go somewhere to see dinosaur bones. I think he was envisioning a complete t-Rex fossil or something really impressive, but I do my best. Our museum has full fossils of a Sabre Tooth Cat, Dire Wolf, and  a resin replica of an Allosaurus skull.

I think he enjoyed playing in the science playground, especially the baby area with his sister. 


Scarlett put many toys in her mouth, and I hope she didn't pick up anything too damaging germ-wise. I read or heard once that when your child does pick something up, the mother inhales whatever germ it is from the baby's breath, and her body automatically creates antibodies that are then given to the baby via breast milk. The article was titled something like "mommy kisses really do heal". I guess we'll find out? 


No comments:

Post a Comment