Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Summer Lovin: Day 39

I know, blogging 2 days in a row??? It's so unlike me.
But I wanted to put up some pictures of our garden, since everything has taken off! We tried "square foot gardening" this year in the boxes that we built this spring. It's our first garden in our new home... so it's an experiment. :) SFGardening turned into a JUNGLE of plants. Our tomatoes are just everywhere, the squash is taking over the yard, and our corn is higher than an elephants eye(er?) I'm grateful for the delicious zucchini, cherry tomatoes, peas, strawberries, bell peppers that we've been enjoying so far. I'm also grateful that tonight when we make tacos I can ask Miles to run outside and grab some peppers & tomatoes for dinner. What's better than that?!

Here are some before shots:






 
I'm sorry, but I can't remember exactly when I took those pictures. And here are some pictures that I JUST took.
 



 
Like I said; it's crazy, messy, wild, a JUNGLE. But, it's ours.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment