Monday, July 15, 2013

Summer Lovin: Day 38

Picture Catch-Up!
Here we are, and here are some of the summer adventures we've been having. I keep getting bigger, Jubie keeps kicking me, Jude keeps growing taller, and Daddy keeps up on his Mad Daddy skillz.

Hallelujah! The zoo train returns!

Daddy & Son at Cousin Eli's Kindergarten Graduation.

Helping Daddy feed the garden... those tiny squash are HUGE now!

Summer Lovin.

Mommy & Jude in our backyard. Planting a tree for our 5 year wedding anniversary.

On a toddler dinner date with our favorite girl, Athena, who moved to Minnesota - *sniffles*

Blueberry picking : Take One

Bounty!

On the 4th of July - my little firecracker.

On the 5th of July: First ever Mini-Golf experience!

Yesterday: Blueberry Picking : Take 2

Jude & Cousin Dylan with their blue mouths.

Preggo x 2: Me & My sis, Rachel

The bellies are coming!!!
 
My favorite. ;)
 
 
I'm grateful for:
 
1. Houseguests! In the past couple of weeks, we've had a weekend with my niece, Gwen, and her friend, Fiona, while we all celebrated Gwen's 16th birthday!
Also, 4th of July weekend my cousin, Jamie & her hubby, Nick, stayed with us and we had an awesome cul-de-sac party with my neighbors & more family, played mini golf, and explored Oregon. I love having a big house where my family is welcome and there is plenty of room for all of us!
 
2. Blueberries: So far this year we've picked 22 lbs... plus a couple of lbs that ended up in Jude Bear's belly, I'm sure. We've got amazing jam and I've made 5 batches of lemon-scented blueberry cupcakes that are to die for.
 
3. Letting it go. Being open and receptive to the good, to help from others, to joy and beauty. Things I'm constantly working on & making progress.
 
4. Big Brother Club: Jude is amazing about this baby. His cousin, Elizabeth, who is 1 was over yesterday crawling all over our house & he was so interested in her and very, very sweet with her. I'm so excited for our family.
 
And grateful.
 
*bask*

1 comment:

  1. Jude was SO sweet with Elizabeth! And so gentle! Adorable!:) We had fun blueberry picking! I made a batch of jam today and froze some blueberries. But I still have another bag I need to do something with! Might try blueberry preserves??

    ReplyDelete