Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 5

Doing good! Keeping up with my meditation daily.
Day 3 & 4 I meditated in the evening after my husband got home. I'm finding it really helpful to listen to the daily recordings & I love that they're delivered to my email each morning.
Also on day 3 & 4 I listened to partial recordings in my car. Yesterday I was sitting in a parking lot with one 2.5 year old boy and another 5.75 year old boy. We had some time to kill, so I just let them talk amongst themselves while I closed my eyes and listened to Deepak. It was a good choice for me, because I was on the verge of become frustrated...
But, I loved my nephew's take on the recording:
"Digital Copy!!"
"Deepak Chopra? That is French for digital copy."
"I don't want to listen to this French guy."

So, today I took my meditation time while my son actually took a real nap in his bed! (After we read 11 books together.) I had a really great beach visualization/exploration. And it was funny because the second my meditation was up & the recording was coming to a close, my phone vibrated because a friend called, and my husband walked in the door - home from work.
Back to reality.

But it was perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment