Saturday, April 5, 2014

Day 11

This is my happy place. 
This is the house my aunt & uncle built 30ish years ago. (With their own hands, not like having a house built) 
These are the woods I walked through. 
This is the ground I explored. 
This is where my happy childhood memories were formed. 
This is where my family gathers. 
This is where babies have been born and raised. 
This is where we had our wedding 6 years ago. 
This is where I can relax & find inspiration in every nook & cranny. 

This is my baby girl, crawling around where so many babies have crawled. 
This is the structure the menfolk built for us to stand under as we made our wedding vows. 
This is my Oregonian boy, running free. 
This is where he could stay all day - rain or shine. 
This is us pretending we are as cool as Paul & Bonnie. 
This is my heart. 

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I have so many great memories there too- I love reading all yours and I can't wait for all the ones to come!

    ReplyDelete